Full day Kindergarten Registration is set to take place at St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Catholic School the week of
January 19th, 9:30 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Parents are required to produce the following:
1. Completed Kindergarten Registration forms (see Board or school website)
2. Your child’s record of immunization - All Ontario school children must be immunized against diphtheria, tetanus, polio, measles, mumps, and rubella, unless they have a valid exemption. Contact Ottawa Public Health (OPH) to inquire about an immunization exemption form. The OPH Immunization Program is available weekdays from 8:00 am to 3:45 pm by calling 613-580-6744, ext. 24108 or toll-free at 1-866-426-8885, ext. 24108
3. Your child's birth certificate or other government document to show proof of age
4. Proof of your address
5. A Roman Catholic baptismal certificate for either the child OR parent (common-law spouse or step-parent is also acceptable) *
* for Junior Kindergarten to Grade 8 students only. Others accepted on space availability basis.
Pupils entering Junior Kindergarten must be four years of age by December 31, 2015. Pupils entering Senior Kindergarten must be five years of age by December 31, 2015. Pupils currently enrolled at St. Elizabeth Ann Seton in Junior Kindergarten need not register for Senior Kindergarten, although parents are asked to inform us if a child is not expected to return in September. Registration packages can be picked up at the school in January. Please call the school if you have any questions.