Snow Day Procedure-
In the event of a ‘Snow day’ and the buses are cancelled, the following procedure will be followed to ensure the safety of all our students attending school on a ’snow day’:
· Parents, of students who walk, are asked to call the school to report if their child will be absent (this will let us know that the child is not stuck somewhere along the way);
· Picking up students who attend the school will occur between 3:10 and 3:40 p.m. (This allows for safe traffic flow at the school at the end of the day);
· Parents/Guardians are asked to come into the school at the end of the day to sign their children out.
· Walkers (children who normally walk to and from school) will be dismissed at 3:40 p.m.
· If anyone other than the child’s parent is picking up the child, please send in a note.
Thank you for supporting our safety procedure for our students.